Tuesday, August 6, 2013

So...where have you been? A confession


I have a confession to make. Well, it's not really a confession, it's more a statement. I have a real dislike for social media, especially Facebook. I don't want to know your details, or how you just got up, or that you really want a cup of tea, OR see only the greatest bit's of your life. I like my friends to be real, to be crap on days they feel crap or happy on the days they feel happy. For a great blog post on social media read this. The Middle Finger project is awesome. I also like Eddie Colla's post.

Now, what is the point of all of this? Ah, back to the 'confession'... I joined Instagram. That's it, that's all. Nothing for some, huge for me but there you go. It's kinda fun to be honest, especially when you follow artists. I also like the fact that it's images, none of the crap of the others medias. You can see us here at HiiRagiHQ, or not. But that's where I've been. I've always had trouble balancing things....

No comments:

Post a Comment