Wednesday, January 16, 2013

HQ: Minion runs riot in HiiRagi Tees

Lately I have been developing the girls range of tees to include v-neck and scoop neck tees that are a bit more 'girlie' (as seen previously here). Recently I enlisted another of my favourite minions, we'll call her 'Rachel' with a soft 'ch' like she's French or something.... Soooooo, after making her do a set of poses to show the tees off on the website we thought it would be a grand idea if we took some tees, some props and some weaponry (thanks to another minion who we shall call 'Jon') for an impromptu photo shoot on location. The wind was blowing like a b*#ch, it looked like rain was coming in but we managed to get a few shots in and have heaps of fun in the process! A win-win situation. Hope you like them! And yes, I do realise that the tees aren't really easy to see but who cares?!


Ah,the grand poise and bearing of a HiiRagi minion... it brings tears to my eyes...


I can just hear the little Recon Units now: "Where? Where 'Rachel'? I can't see where you're pointing! We're short you know!"


Creeping, creeping, creeping.....


This is my favourite. THis image just says AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! This is why HiiRagi will eventually win the war.

2 comments:

  1. Your Highness, I am afraid I must say that this minion looks quite insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I like best about her!!

    ReplyDelete