Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Throwing myself off the deep end... Melbourne Comic Con 2014


I've become the thing I despise lately. THe one who talks about stuff but doesn't seem to want to or be able to do anything about it. Well, stuff that for a joke. THis comic book thing has gone far enough. I mean to be completely honest, I've been talking about it for about 2 years, yep that long... Pathetic isn't it?! No more, I say. So to put the fear in me, I went and signed up for Melbourne Comic COn in July 2014. Yep, the Army will be off to Melbourne, with one completed comic book in tow, and it will be completed. Nothing like a deadline to motivate you...

In the meantime here's a cute (and diabolical, always diabolical...) image of Recon UNit. That's them hiding from my rage at being such a talker and not a doer.


SHould be an interesting couple of months ahead, with a lot more hiding behind rocks I suspect.... And I haven't even mentioned Singapore Comic Con yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment