Monday, June 10, 2013

Sneak peak of upcoming propaganda

Here is a quick peak at something that has been in my brain for ages. I'm never much for putting ideas onto paper, I much prefer to think about it for ages and then just do it. And now, finally, some of it is being put onto paper.



This drawing is for a blurb about the core values of the HiiRagi Army, the names of which sit in the banner that the robots are holding. It's featuring in a small publication I am doing as an Introductory Guide to the HiiRagi Army. I like the wings (again, somethign that's been in my mind for ages) and I'm well into Steampunk so I thought making the robots into little cherubic angels complete with mechanical wings was cool. Now I just need to figure out how to make them in real life. Would you like a cherubic Recon Unit, complete with mechanical wings guarding your lair? I would. I guess it's like the monkeys out of the Wizard of Oz, the perfect henchmen. Ah, happy thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment