Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Influx: Day 2

Here we go with some more progress shots. I used a photocopied stencil of the army to stick up, quick and easy. I was going to colour it in but I think it looks pretty impressive as a black and white. The aerosol guys have gotten colour pretty well covered so I think it will be a nice contrast to keep it monotone. Its weird looking at these images, it doesn't look like there is much work but it took me a couple of hours to get the blending how I wanted to... typical artist...I can work on a single area for HOURS.




Here is a shot of the other guys, chatting to people who have come in during the day, it's been a pretty nice experience all round really. They've painted some cool stuff.

I also kind of like the way this shot is almost a portrait of the ladder and the rubbish bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment