Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dr Seuss and Burning Man 2011

I quite like Dr Seuss. I actually probably like his book "oh, the places you'll go" the best out of all of them.


I quite like Burning Man Festival too. It's based on some really cool principles like self reliance, radical inclusion and leaving no trace. It seems like Mad Max has come to life and crossed with Steam punk. I'm not too into the feral hippy vibe but you can't have everything. Anyway, I found this video via Cool Hunter and it's pretty sweet.



I want to go. I think really I like the idea of it but if I went to it I'd get really pissed off with the people really quickly and have to leave. I don't like crowds or being trapped places or the excessive heat. Actually I think it may turn out to be my worst nightmare. I think I'll just stay at HQ and watch the video. The Recon Units and Berserkers would love this.

Oh, and keep an eye out for all the cool goggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment