Monday, August 30, 2010

Note from HQ

I have a lovely friend named Sid, who likes to put on exhibitions and hunt me down at the Salamanca Market when he's bored as a game.  Sid has decided to put on an exhibition 'We are the Machine', all about Robots and who best to ask to be in on this great theme?! Me!!!! So I have had a busy couple of weeks putting together a piece for the exhibition that opens on Friday at Jimmy's Street and Skate (in the bit out the back).  I have to admit that I am loving it because I've had an idea for ages about making my robots more.... 'robotic' I guess is the only word for it, so I've been having a bit of a play.  Anyway here is a sneak preview of some of my stuff (I'm afraid I got a little bit carried away...)
Yep, that's my work space...I'm either an artist or a bomb builder...Did I just say that?! Cue: ASIO crashing down my door in about 1 minute.

mmmmm...wires good......40 seconds to ASIO

30 seconds....

20 seconds....

10 seconds...
actually, I'm guessing that if they didn't find me after declaring I'm building a secret death ray (which is coming along swimmingly) maybe they won't come after all...Hmmmm....I dunno....

1 comment: