Thursday, April 8, 2010

Arch Nemesis found at Eastside Market

Now, wanting to take over the world quite often involves having someone who doesn't think that I may be the best choice in World Domination Leadership and as such does terrible things to thwart my diabolical plans.  This is a Arch Nemesis, and I must admit that Little Black Crow slipped under my radar, what could a couple of rag dolls and button eyed bunnies do?  Apparently they can do this:
And this:

And then this:

And then, she enlisted children to help her in her hate campaign against me:

Those who wish to see my response and the fate that will befall all who try to stand in my way as I tread the lonely road to ultimate power and world domination,go here. Resistance is Futile.

1 comment:

  1. I did try and offer you a small child. The memories of that battle are dimming. I will be recruiting an army while on a 2 month bivouac!
    Until then beware of small pointy objects!
    your Arch Nemesis.

    ReplyDelete