Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sketches

Someone growled at me yesterday for not showing my sketches. Normally I would ignore such an incident but when she asks me to do something I tend to do it. SO here are some sketches from my nice new sketch book. I have a love/hate relationship with new sketch books. I feel like there is going to be so much greatness in the potential they hold but tend to crack under the pressure of having to make it all look awesome. The first page is the worst. So in the style of the original Battler Britton epics I made a beautiful cover page...


I have been formulating new ideas for the army and how they look, including a more military edge. Head wear is important for this so I sketched out a few ideas for Recon Unit. I think the simple version is best, it looks more hard arse and we all know how hard arsed Recon Unit is...



And everyone loves a bunny....

No comments:

Post a Comment