Thursday, October 11, 2012

HiiRagi: Proud Supplier of the Trooper Lu Army

A couple of months ago I was approached by a cool guy named Justin, who wanted some 'vintage' looking designs for his motorbike garage label Trooper Lu. At first I thought he might be slightly insane but then so am I so it seemed to be a good match. We had an awesome chat and he seemed to get the jist of what I was doing, we swapped cards and to be honest I thought it would stop there....but no. He chased me down (I think we were off training in the desert at that stage, very limited mobile reception out there) and enticed me to do some drawings for him. This is the image I ended up sending to him (fingers crossed!)


I really wanted to capture a bit of the freedom of just hitting the road with nothing but a backpack, a map and a sense of adventure. And the Occupational Force just loves to get on his bike and go.

Anyway, to cut a long winded story short, he took a risk and put them onto tees!!! Hurrah!!!! The text on the tees states 'Trooper Lu: Proud Supplier of the HiiRagi Army'

This is the guys tee:

And the girls get racy red:

The tees are available on the Trooper Lu site, and I am hoping to get my hands on a few for the stall. Hats off to Justin for trying something different and letting me run amok with his garage.

What do you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment