Sunday, September 4, 2011

All Round Inspiration: King Brown Mag

Do you guys know King Brown Mag? I've only recently found it but I really like it for a bit of inspiration. Even better is it comes from Perth, WA ( I've been known to have my doubts about that place but I can't argue with this one.) It's just jammed packed full of street artists and illustrators from around the world, a bit of photography, maybe some music and it comes delivered in an awesome screened brown paper bag that they commission from an artist each issue.
It also tends to include a few stickers or postcards and I love a freebie. It is a tad expensive for a magazine but it's more like a book to be honest and the interviews are cool. Below are some images from Issue 5:
My favourite favourite thing, however, is the studio snapshot of each artist favourite things in their studio, I love a good sticky beak. If all else fails, just go and read the blog, yep, I know I sound like a broken record, but that's ace too..

No comments:

Post a Comment