Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scraps! Glorious Scraps!

I have ALOT of scrap felt.  Expensive 100% wool felt that feels like a crime to waste.  In lots of little pieces that look like they wouldn't make anything.  But wait!!! I wouldn't be a World Domination overlord if I wasn't just a little resourceful, so behold! A new little range of felt brooches:


3 little Recon Units all in a row...So far I am concentrating on the Recons.  I did make an Occupational Force but he looks a little bit strange, if you have been to my market stall recently you will know what I mean..I wanted to show you all but his photograph did not turn out...hmmmmm...maybe he is a vampire Occupational Force..... that could explain a few things actually....Anyway, they are nice and little, about 5 or 6 cms big...



ooooo, I could just squeeze their little bodies, and in fact I do!  And, of course, there are zombies....


One day, I may actually be cured of loving zombies and watching images of them eating brains but I just don't see it happening any time soon...though sewing their eyes may just make my eyes stop working...

*And just as an aside, has anyone seen RU1014?!  Ever since he found his 'supposed' father all I have are a couple of garbled messages on Message Bank...

No comments:

Post a Comment