Friday, July 9, 2010

Envelope thingy...

Being self centred, I rarely manage to become 'involved' in anything but apparently it's good form to be 'involved' with others.  So when I heard about the Meet me at Mikes Envelope thing I figured I'd have a go.  Here is my little effort to be part of the Crafter network...
And here is the stuff I put inside (minus the portable record player all the stuff is sitting on, it was the only place in HQ where there was light, you know how us types like to skulk around in darkness.  It's all very atmospheric but not very practical)...

For those who look closely you will see one of the new drawings that I have been working on and developing.  I would also like to say that I didn't call RU1014's whole report "mindless drivel", just bits of it like his recommendations at the end, as if I need a cookbook.  I would also like to say that despite his efficiency as a Recon Unit, he does have a taste for being melodramatic so just ignore him.  Have a good weekend (see how 'involved' I am now?! It's like I actually care about people, I am SO diabolical...).

No comments:

Post a Comment