Thursday, April 22, 2010

HiiRagi loves minion fan art

I really love talented people, people who can do stuff, be it weaponry, sewing, intimidation techniques or drawing.  I particuarly love it when they do something that appeals to my ego, meaning they do something for me or about me. Enter the lovely minion couple of Chris and Briony who are super talented and just happen to love HiiRagi so much that Chris did an awesome bit of Occupational Force fan art:
How cool is that?! One point to mention though, in future, if you're going to do fan art can you please try to not make it better than my own drawings....The World Domination Meglomania personality types tend to be on a knife's edge of confidence at all times....It does make me want to get back into my drawing though, stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment